This is going to be a short post. No pictures just as yet but I'll have them up as soon as possible.
I was having one of those nights and wanted to whip up something that didn't require to much machinery. Hence the one pot mix. Just simple ingredients that you should find readily in your kitchen pantry, 15 minutes in a 180 degrees oven and when cooled, its divine. Well, at least I felt better after stuffing down three of them in a row.
So here's the recipe
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup sultanas
2 tbsp honey
140g unsalted butter
1. Melt butter and honey in a saucepan and let to cool. Combine all the dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. When butter mixture is cool enough, pour into the dry ingredients and mix until combine.
3. Portion into 17 cookies. Flatten each cookie out a little to help it spread out while it bakes.
4. Bake in 180 degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Serve once cooled and store in airtight container.
Enjoy guys! Have a lovely week!