Pages

Like it? Then share it!

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Special Thank You To,,,


Dear Bloggers,

It has been a long time since I had posted a written post, however this post has come at a special time. Just tonight I received a comment on my last post from Ames who notified me that she had nominated Mama Bea's for the Liebster Blog Award. For this reason, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Amy for this award! Amy and I have known each other since high school, and although we don't see each other so often nowadays, her support has been non stop since I begun Mama Bea's (which was originally known as An Ordinary Girl's Passion). 

For those who don't know, the Liebster Blog Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, allowing for lesser known blogs to be appreciated and recognised. To be recognised for my passion, which is simply baking is an encouragement for me continue.

There is, however, some Liebster Blog Award Rules that I need to carry out. My concern is I may not be able to uphold them at this minute. The rules are as follow:

1. Thank the Liebster who awarded me.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste award on my blog
4. Reveal my top 5 Liebster blogs
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
 
On my side bar, I have a couple of links to other fabulous pastry bloggers, which I would have nominated for this award, had there followers not exceeded 200. Having said that, I would like some time to look at other bloggers like myself, and as a token of appreciation, award them with this special award in acknowledgement of this hard work. 
 
Once again, thank you Amy for extending this award to me.  I will, in due time, reveal my top 5 Liebster blogs to share the same joy I had when I received this award. 
 
Thank you.
 
Mama Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment