Pages

Like it? Then share it!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mama Bea's Big Announcement

Dear All,

Following my last post I have found my five candidates which I have nominated for the Liebster Blog Award.
They are (in no particular order) as follow:

1) Cooking Life Together
2) Cats in the Kitchen
3) Bakes from my Kitchen
4) Quick 'n' Easy Bites
5)  Passionate about Baking

I have chosen the above blog sites for no other reasons but their dedication and time spent creating and sharing the cooking knowledge and experiences (some of which may have just begun recently). Similarly, I would like to extend my gratitude to all those people who have created cooking blogs because I am here today because of you. Throughout my journey of baking not once have required culinary classes because the details you have provided on your blogs has guided me well.

When you have a chance, do visit the above blogs (not to mention that there are many more of them out there, but I could only name five of them here today).

Thank you.

Mama Bea

2 comments: