- 250g Butter (Room temperature)/ 275g Caster Sugar/ 4 Eggs/ 350g Self Rising Flour/ 1 cup Coconut Milk/ 2 Tsps Vanilla Essence/ 70g Dessicated Coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line two cupcake trays.
- Using an electric beater, cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in each egg one at a time until well combined.
- Sift in the flour and then add in the rest of the ingredient. Carefully fold the batter until well combined.
- Spoon one tablespoon of batter into each cupcake case.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown
- After cooled, store in an air tight container. The cupcakes can keep up to 3-4 days.