- 1 quantity of Vanilla Cupcake Batter/ Black Sesame Paste
- Preheat oven at 180 C and line two cupcake trays
- Remove some of the vanilla batter into a separate mixing bowl. Combine in the black sesame paste (according to taste and preference).
- Return the black sesame batter to the vanilla batter. Carefully fold the batter, enough to create a swirl effect.
- Spoon in one tablespoon of batter into each cupcake case.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Store in an air tight container after cooled. Cupcakes can keep for 3-4 days.