- 250g Butter (Room Temperature)/ 275g Caster Sugar/ 4 Eggs/ 2 tsp Vanilla Extract/ 1 cup Full Cream Milk/ 380g Self Rising Flour/ Icing Sugar (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Prepare 2 12-cup muffin trays.
- Cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one by one, making sure each are well incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and milk.
- Sift in the flour then fold the mixture until well combined.
- Spoon a tablespoon of batter into each muffin case
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. When cooled sift some icing sugar over muffins.
- Keeps in air tight container for 3-4 days.