- 1 quantity of Vanilla Cupcakes batter/ 250g Fresh or Frozen Blueberries/ 1/3 cup Caster Sugar/ 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/ 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line two cupcake trays.
- In a saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice together. On low heat, stir until sugar had all dissolved (Be careful as sugar may burn easily). Let to cool.
- Remove some of the juices made from the blueberries before combining with the batter. Carefully fold the batter so it creates a swirl effect.
- Spoon a tablespoon of batter into each cupcake case. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- After cooling keep in an airtight container. Cupcakes keep for 3-4 days.