200g Butter, at room temperature
80g Caster sugar
1 tsp Vanilla imitation (prefer this rather than vanilla essence)
Pinch of salt
125g Self Rising flour, sifted
125g Corn flour, sifted
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and salt.
3. Fold in dry ingredients until it resembles and soft batter.
4. Scoop batter into piping bag and piped onto a prepared tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
NB: When they first come out, they can be difficult to handle. Rest the biscuits until cool before storing in a sealed container