Pages

Like it? Then share it!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It's finally Christmas! A time to celebrate our year's worth of accomplishments and successes, a time to reflect, a time to spend with family and friends, but most importantly a time to give. YOLO right? So make the most of what you can do now; no exception.

As I've previously mentioned, I'm going to be giving out cupcakes this seasons (and probably many more to come; cupcake overload from Mama Bea's). For Christmas this year, our aunty invited the family (which is made up of six families in total) over to her place for dinner. We each took over one or more plates of food and gathered as all families should do. It's always nice to be able to get together on special occasions, especially when I have all my extended family based in Melbourne, it's a blessing. Food, laughter, meaningful talks and more food, what more could one ask for?

Well enough of me blabbering on about Christmas. I've taken some photos of the cupcakes I took over for Christmas dinner. But to side track a bit, did I mentioned that I haven't stopped feasting since last Thursday. That's exactly five days in a row... Oh dear... but we'll worry about that later... till then, have a Merry Christmas Everyone! God bless you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment