- 250g Melted Butter/ 1 cup Caster Sugar/ 5 Eggs/ 1 tsp Vanilla Essence/ 2 1/4 cups Self Rising Flour/ 4-5 Ripe Bananas, mashed (2-3 Extra for decoration)/ 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 C, line baking tray with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar together with a electric mixer. Then beat in one egg at a time till well combined before adding the next.
- Add the vanilla essence and flour, then mix until smooth.
- Mix in the mashed bananas and cinnamon. Pour into the baking tray then decorate with extra bananas.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
- Let to cool, then store in an airtight container