- 250g Melted Butter/ 1 cup Caster Sugar/ 90g Black Sesame Powder/ 5 Eggs/ 1 cup Self Rising Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 C , line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and black sesame powder together using an electric mixer. Then beat in one egg at a time until well combined.
- Add in the flour and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter in the baking tray
- Bake for 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
- Let to cool, then slice cake to your liking. Store in airtight container.