- 250g Butter (Room Temperature)/ 275g Caster Sugar/ 4 Eggs/ 380g Self Rising Flour/ 2 Tsps Pandan Paste/ 1 cup Coconut Milk (Plus optional: 6 Pandan leaves blended with Milk)/ Melted White Chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line two cupcake trays.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Then mix in eggs one by one.
- Sift in the flour, then add the coconut milk and pandan essence. Fold until well combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each cupcake case.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with melted white chocolate once cooled.
- After cooled, store in air tight container. The cupcakes can keep for 3-4 days.