Pages

Like it? Then share it!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tiramisu

I have an on-going obsession with making Tiramisu all week. Rather than creating a cake, I thought it be wise to have it in cups, perfect for individual serves. My dearest could not resist the temptation last night and had had a serve before bedtime. The feedback was simply a thumbs- up, which was more than enough for me.

I had omitted the chocolate flakes this time round just because I would not have been able to finish a whole box with the amount I had on hand, which would then go to waste. To substitute it, I used more cocoa between each layer of sponge biscuits and finished off the masterpiece with another generous dust of cocoa.

To get the best out of this dessert is to refrigerate it overnight for the mascapone cheese to firm up slightly.

You can never go wrong with making this dessert that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment